PDA

View Full Version : Good times, Good sailing, a

haulback
06-28-2016, 01:57 AM
Anticipating the start of another SHTP, this time from another ocean.

Hoping that all the thrills, spills and excitement that are part of the race live up to and surpass expectations for all participants.

Haulback will be waiting under the tree (in spirit if not in fact) for all of your arrivals.

Sail on

Jim/Haulback
'02 '04 '08

Gamayun
06-28-2016, 11:19 AM
Nice message :) I suspect this is going to be the hardest week of the whole race for our SHTP skippers. I wish them all well!

Fair winds to you, too, Jim.

Critter
06-28-2016, 03:01 PM
I suspect this is going to be the hardest week of the whole race for our SHTP skippers.
This can be a tough week for race veterans also. As in: Wait, why am I not going?
But never mind that. Good luck to all the racers. Have a blast!

Good to hear from you, Jim. What ocean are you currently in?
Max
Iniscaw (formerly Solar Wind)

brett
06-28-2016, 09:04 PM
Thanks Guys. 17 hours of running around just ended in a five guy burger frenzy. I suspect the comma will be hitting any moment.

Looking forward to doing it again tomorrow! Just a few more days...

haulback
06-29-2016, 10:53 AM
<<<<<<<<Good to hear from you, Jim. What ocean are you currently in?
Max
Iniscaw (formerly Solar Wind)>>>>>>>

Hey, Max
Right now in the Azores (that would be the Atlantic Ocean)

Got here a few weeks ago from the West Indies, with plans for a 2 week stop on my way to Portugal/Spain/Morocco before heading back across to the canal later this year.

But I quite like these islands so will stay for at least another couple of weeks before continuing onwards.

Jim/Haulback.....(still on the same old boat)

sleddog
06-29-2016, 12:55 PM
Fond greetings to Haulback and her skipper.

Buglighters Untie!
Blessings to each and everyone of you. Sail safe, have fun, and go fast. I'll CU at the Tree.

Fair Winds.

~skip/Wildflower
'78, '08