PDA

View Full Version : Race Deck Crew

Lightspeed
03-03-2017, 06:26 PM
Each year we have a loyal group of Race Deck volunteers. I normally send out an email blast to the group 2-3 weeks before a race to see who is available. I would like to expand this group to give some a break. You can help SSS by volunteering to work at the start or the finish or both. This is a great way to help SSS and be involved if your boat is not available to race that race. Or if you want to learn more about racing rules, scoring, and start and finish proceadures. If you can help out now and then, please send an email to racechair@sfbaysss.org to be added to our Race Crew email list.....Thanks....Rick

Lightspeed
03-17-2017, 07:50 PM
To Corinthian or not to Corinthian? So as of tonight we have 68 boats registered and a Race Deck crew of 3. Last year we had 122 boats and I expect to break a hundred this year..I know everyone wants to race but for the good of the order we need to have a stronger race deck go to crew list. To steal a Sacto nut company ad's line, "one race deck a year is all we ask!"...Please help if you can....Send me a private message or email racechair@sfbaysss.org ...Thanks...Rick