PDA

View Full Version : TransPac STuFf for saLe

AlanH
08-27-2008, 09:22 AM
1, 406 mhz EPIRB. It's an ACR Satellite 2 model, doesn't have the integral GPS. It's good for trans-ocean and Coastal, it wouldn't be my choice for local ocean races, personally but it's a LOT better than no EPIRB at all. Serviced by Sals before the 2008 SHTP, battery is good through 09/2012...so for the next two LongPacs and SHTP's. This unit is retailing for about $500 now (ouch, I won't say what I paid for it) so how's about $300?

SOLAS flares to SSS, SHTP 2008 rules. This is almost $400 worth of flares, and I toss in a couple of coastal handhelds, a dye marker, etc. You can even have all my expired flares, which sounds crazy but according to someone who knows, at least the SOLAS ones almost always work. The up-to-date SOLAS flares are good through SHTP 2010. Comes with nifty plastic "sportsmans" waterproof case. $200

Tohatsu 6 hp long shaft outboard motor with internal tank. Runs like a champ, but the motor came with a replacement upper-unit cover which almost fits....but not quite. So I have a nylon strap (plenty strong) which holds it on. The cover protects the innards just fine, it just looks a little odd. $650

This advertisement went up on Wednesday, August 27th. If it doesn't sell by the end of the second week in September, I'll list it on Craigslist.

AlanH
09-09-2008, 03:16 PM
EPIRB is sold...