Constellation/Tom Krase .... Synthia Petroka

Green Buffalo/Jim Quanci ....Bob Johnston

Steve Hill/ Coyote ....Bob Johnston

George MacKay/Velocious....Bob Johnston

Mark Deppe/Alchera... Greg Nelsen

Clifford Shaw/Rainbow....Greg Nelson

Daniel Willey/Galaxsea ... Rob MacFarlane

Max Crittenden /Solar Wind ...Alan Hebert

I've had communications from George Lythcott and Paul Nielsen....stay in touch, guys!

I've had a few requests from people asking for specific inspectors and that's cool, but Bob's commitment is filled out now with three boats, so it's not fair to have him take on more inspections.

I have NOT heard from the following registered skippers:

Steve Hocking

Taylor Cuevas

AJ Goldman (I will be doing this one, since Second Verse is down at Coyote Point, but we have to set up a date, AJ!)

Alan

brianb
06-29-2009, 12:13 PM
Hi Alan,

I am considering doing the Longpac. Wasn't going to decide for two weeks. What is the inspection queue like ?

Thanks,

Brian
Redsky

BobJ
06-29-2009, 12:41 PM
Brian, per Alan's post on the other thread he's out of contact for a few days.

The queue is pretty much what you see above. Where do you keep your boat? I'm sure we can get 'er done.

Bob J.

brianb
06-29-2009, 07:57 PM
Hello Bob,

The boat is at the Richmond YC. I likely won't get to cleaning up my list of lose ends until after July 15th. The boat is pretty much set up but I do have a punch list to work through.

Thanks,

Brian

glythcott
07-03-2009, 01:04 PM
I'd like to request an inspection from Rob.

Rob,

Any weekday afternoon from the the 16th on. Let me know when it's convenient.

Thanks.

George

tiger beetle
07-06-2009, 03:46 PM
Hi George -

let me know when and where; it's best for me on weekday evenings, 6:30pm or later.

- rob
510-205-5216 (cell)

AlanH
07-08-2009, 12:31 PM
Inspections are coming along, several boats have already passed and a number have scheduled inspections coming up, soon. However, here's the list of boats who are registered whom I DON'T believe have gotten an inspection que'ed up.

Do NOT wait until the last minute!

Trunk Monkey
Second Verse
Poco Loco
Ohana
Nancy
Gavilan
Elise

If I've goofed and you're on this list but do have an inspection scheduled, either respond in this thread or shoot me a PM or an e-mail at

alanhsails

at

yahoo plus the usual dot thing at the end.

shaas
07-09-2009, 08:26 AM
I mailed in my entry package on monday. How do I schedule an inspection? My boat is at Marina Village in Alameda.

Sparky
07-09-2009, 10:08 AM
TESA,

Thanks for entering the race. Please note that entries for the LongPac race should be done online via Compete-at. See Amendment 1 to the Notice of Race. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

To schedule a boat inspection, please get in touch with Alan Hebert (alanhsails@yahoo.com).

Regards,
Ruben Gabriel (sailsfo@gmail.com)

AlanH
07-10-2009, 12:50 PM
I mailed in my entry package on monday. How do I schedule an inspection? My boat is at Marina Village in Alameda.

Please contact me ASAP, and that means ASAP!!!:D

alanhsails

at that yahoo

place with the dot com thing at the end.

AlanH
07-10-2009, 12:56 PM
I will be out of the Bay Area and away from the computer from late afternoon on Friday the 24th to late-late at night on Sunday the 26th.

You must have your inspection scheduled by July 15th. Our inspectors are busy looking over boats, no-one can do 5 boats in a day on Sunday the 26th.

HOWEVER, if you have passed your inspection on everything but one or two details, and you can't finish up with your Inspector, I will be available at the South Beach YC guest dock on Monday, July 27th to review boats who need to check off one or two things. ONE OR TWO THINGS. I will NOT do a whole inspection on Monday the 27th.

If you need to get checked off for that out-of-date chart you had to replace at the last minute, and you can't get in touch with your primary inspector, it's YOUR responsibility to get to the South Beach YC that night. I'm not driving all over the Bay Area for people who haven't been able to get it together in time.

Critter
07-13-2009, 11:50 AM
I will be available at the South Beach YC guest dock on Monday, July 27th

Alan, I take it you're talking about the dock immediately south of Pier 40, where Black Feathers is permanently berthed. Right?

In our conversation yesterday I thought you meant the dock on the north side of Pier 40, which is operated independently of South Beach Harbor, sometimes gets HUGE visiting yachts, and has little protection from wakes.

Max

Exactly... Where Black Feathers is berthed...and Bay Lady, etc. The guest dock is actually inside South Beach Marina.

brianb
07-16-2009, 06:44 AM
Hello Alan,

I tried to pay last night at the meeting and was told to go online. Tried that and the web page was off. Who do I send/email all docs to ?

Thanks,

Brian Boschma

AlanH
07-16-2009, 12:37 PM
Send checks and even more importantly FLOAT PLANS to the SSS address...

Singlehanded Sailing Society
PO Box 3334
San Rafael, CA 94912

Be SURE to get that inspection done ASAP, time is tight. You have scheduled with an inspector, right? *Right?*

Right.

brianb
07-16-2009, 09:25 PM
Hi Alan,

**Right** scheduled July 4

Thanks,

Be SURE to get that inspection done ASAP, time is tight. You have scheduled with an inspector, right? *Right?*

Right.[/QUOTE]

AlanH
07-17-2009, 11:39 AM
Hi Alan,

**Right** scheduled July 4

Thanks,

Right.[/QUOTE]

July 4th???:confused:

BobJ
07-17-2009, 07:42 PM
July 4th???

Actually dialog started June 29th here on the board, while you were out of town. Boat inspected today - a couple things to resolve but just about set.

I'm sorry if I was the broken link in the communication chain.