PDA

View Full Version : LongPac registration information

Sparky
07-16-2009, 11:32 AM
Thanks to all the skippers and others that attended the meeting last night.
To those few stragglers that registered at the last minute, thanks for making me push more paper...just kidding. In all seriousness, at this point, if there are additional questions about where to send money, forms, pictures, etc., please address them to me at: sailsfo@gmail.com. For boat inspection related items, please address Alan Hebert (alanhsails@yahoo.com).

Thank you,

Ruben Gabriel
LongPac Race Chair

AlanH
07-16-2009, 12:42 PM
The Race Rules say that your inspection must be scheduled by July 15th. Today is July 16th.

I went through the list of entries last night at the meeting and everyone I know of is currently scheduled. If for any reason you are NOT scheduled or "hooked up" with an Inspector, you HAVE TO DO IT ASAP. Like, *Today*.'

alanhsails@yahoo.com

e-mail me TODAY to get your inspection scheduled. If you wait until this weekend, I can't guarantee that you'll get inspected, and

No Inspection..No Pass?

NO RACE.:eek:

AlanH
07-16-2009, 03:51 PM
I want to re-iterate.....YOU must REQUEST an inspection. It is not our responsibility to go out and chase you down to remind you that you need to schedule an inspection. If you registered last night, you had the option of walking right up to me and requesting an inspection. Nobody did that. You're already past the deadline, so get it together.

If you registered last night, contact me ASAP to schedule an inspection. I will keep an eye on my e-mail today and tomorrow. I would STRONGLY, STRONGLY prefer that people request inspections by e-mail. You can also contact me at my home telephone number if you absolutely have to.

six five oh, two nine nine, one eight five zero