PDA

View Full Version : Long Pac "Tag Alongers" 2009

Gottosail
07-23-2009, 01:47 PM
Hi Everyone..
Just curious if there are going to be any other "Non Official" SSS racers out there next week for the Long Pac? I will be using my "Non Official" Long Pac as a qualifier for the SHTP 2010 aboard my O.L. 33 "Tamara"...Anyone else out there doing the same? Good luck to everybody...

"Non Official" Long Pac Tag Alongers List so far:

S/V Tamara O.L. 33
S/V Feolena Valient 32 (2008 SHTP Vet)
?
?
?

Alchera
07-23-2009, 02:50 PM
Hi Everyone..
Just curious if there are going to be any other "Non Official" SSS racers out there next week for the Long Pac? I will be using my "Non Official" Long Pac as a qualifier for the SHTP 2010 aboard my O.L. 33 "Tamara"...Anyone else out there doing the same? Good luck to everybody...

Cool - Looking forward to seeing you out there. Sail safe, and good luck!
- mark

Sparky
07-23-2009, 03:34 PM
I'll be in Sausalito tomorrow night to inspect your boats...oh yea, I already snooped around both vessels during the Delta Doo Dah. Where's your Float Plan? You realize you're not going to get a cool shirt for doing the race, right? Why do you have to behave like such mavericks?

Hey guys, please be safe, take some warm clothes and an extra autopilot...

Critter
07-23-2009, 04:46 PM
And please don't interfere with the boats that are racing while we're rounding the mark!:D

Gottosail
07-24-2009, 06:34 PM
Hi all...
Thanks for the helpful hints...
Float Plan (Check)
Warm Clothes (Check)
Extra Autopilot (Check)
No cool Polo Shirt in the Cards for this year (Check)
Maverick Status (Well Of Course--Check)
Pre-Race Dockside Hazing from the "Ergo" contingent (Check)
Running Interference at 126 40 West (Check)
Pig Stick--Or what I am calling a "Please Don't Hit Me Stick" (Check)

Aside from a sound system (which will be sorted out before departure) and a pesky AIS unit with a few bugs... S/V Tamara is looking forward to seeing you all out there...