PDA

View Full Version : SSB Seminar Slide Set

brianb
01-19-2010, 12:03 PM
HEllo All,

I promised to upload the slide set but that failed as the max allowable size it 19KB and the file size is 1.2MB. I will look into an alternate solution, like a youtube posting.

If anyone has an urgent need to look at these slides (like you can't sleep) I can email to those interested.

Thanks,

Brian Boschma

Travieso
01-19-2010, 01:02 PM
someone from the board should be able to post it to our SSS site (not the forum)

Kuewa
01-19-2010, 05:44 PM
Thanks so much to all involved with putting together last night's great seminar on radios. Very helpful information and so well presented that the failure of the slide show equipment was not a factor. The individual sessions at the end with three skippers demonstrating each of their preferred methods of downloading weather info and integrating it was very informative.

Tony

brianb
01-19-2010, 08:17 PM
Hello All,

I willl forward a PDF of the slide set to anyone who emails a request to ssbsss@brianboschma.com

Brian

Culebra
03-03-2010, 08:20 PM
Hey all,

Figured this item is close enough to on topic for this thread... check out this info on the SailNet forum. A very nice complement to Brian's great intro and some very specific advice on how to install your SSB, tuner and ground/counterpoise. I found it to be demystifying and incredibly helpful.

http://www.sailnet.com/forums/electronics/60390-ssb-installation.html

Paul
Culebra