PDA

View Full Version : SSS wants YOU on race committee Saturday 8/13

Critter
08-08-2011, 10:56 AM
OK, I know a few of you are racing in the HDA Cityfront race Saturday. But if you're not, here's a great opportunity to give back to SSS and the local racing community.

SSS is the sponsor of this race, meaning we provide the race committee. It's fun - electronic devices, pretty flags, and firearms are involved. There's even lunch in it for you.

We need to be on station at Golden Gate YC from 11 til about 5. If you can make it, send me a PM through this forum, or email me at a.crittenden <at> sri.com.

Thanks - hope to see you Saturday.
Max

Critter
08-08-2011, 01:03 PM
I've just heard from Laura at YRA that the Cityfront race is probably being postponed to Sunday Aug. 21. But we'll still need RC on the new date. I'll be the PRO unless someone else craves the experience.

Critter
08-15-2011, 05:00 PM
Update: the HDA/ODCA race has not yet been rescheduled. Stand by for your golden opportunity to work race deck.

Critter
08-19-2011, 12:44 PM
OK, now the word from YRA is that the Summer 2 races are going to be piggybacked onto Summer 3 next month. SSS is apparently off the hook for running any YRA races this year. Apparently.

Travieso
08-20-2011, 07:22 PM
Of course, it conflicts with our Richmond Race. So that puts an end to my HDA season...