PDA

View Full Version : Free Headfoil 2 extrusion

AlanH
04-06-2012, 10:02 PM
29 foot extrusion (I busted it, putting it on Ankle Biter and had to buy a new extrusion) Headfoil 2. I have a couple of feet of PVC tube, too, so altogether it's probably about 31 feet maybe 31' 6". What I DON'T have is the Headfoil 2 stainless steel bits, though I have an old prefeeder that would probably work. So if your old headfoil 2 on your 22-24 footer is shot, here's a free replacement. It's spent 4 years in my garage and 6 weeks sitting on my patio.

call me if you want it. You have to come to Menlo Park to pick it up.

six five oh and then too n1ne n1ne - wun ate five oh

Critter
04-09-2012, 09:28 AM
I think I still have a Headfoil 2 feeder, since my foil broke and I replaced it with a Tuff Luff. And I live near Alan. So if you're picking up his foil, let me know and you can come and get the feeder too. Or I can bring it to a meeting.
Max

breezetrees
04-09-2012, 12:17 PM
On that note, I took the tuff-luff off my boat and if anyone wants it let me know. From a laser 28 with a forestay length of 32.5 ft. The foil is a bit shorter than that. I have all the hardware except I've misplaced the prefeeder that hangs on a string. I'm in Martinez or can bring to a meeting.
-Mike (Firebolt)

Harrier
04-18-2012, 10:44 AM
Harrier is in dire need of an oil pan for a Volvo 2002 diesel engine. Any leads would be sincerely appreciated. No 2012 SHTP will be possible for us without it. Thanks.......

AlanH
04-26-2012, 09:48 PM
Sold through Craigslist....

Samuel Burns
05-10-2012, 12:37 PM
Ken -
Any luck finding replacement Volvo oil pan? If the rim of old pan is still serviceable, it may be rebuilt at reputable sheetmetal/welding outfit. Try Cogswell in San Diego; if a rebuild is not their line of business, they may recommend other local shop..........

[url]http://www.cogswellmarine.com/machine-shop/

I wud hate to see you drop out for unavailable part ! [ Sailor Sam, C309 Southernaire ]

Harrier is in dire need of an oil pan for a Volvo 2002 diesel engine. Any leads would be sincerely appreciated. No 2012 SHTP will be possible for us without it. Thanks.......