PDA

View Full Version : Friday tree time Marina Village- Alameda

ronnie simpson
06-13-2012, 08:12 AM
Adrian and the General have both arrived in town and things suddenly feel much more Transpac like. I think a few of us will have an impromptu tree time gathering at Marina Village Yacht Harbor in alameda on Friday at around 6 pm. All are welcome. SHTP is getting close!

Ps there is a grill to cook with and free ice is available

Ragnar
06-13-2012, 10:13 AM
Hi Ronnie,

Slacker will be leaving L.A. Friday night - hope to be at Marina Village Monday afternoon. Though I won't be able to linger around too long.

Whitall

brianb
06-13-2012, 03:06 PM
I am at Svends all week and will drop bye.

ajgoldman
06-14-2012, 11:24 AM
Second Verse will be there! I just flew in from NJ, here for three days, would love to see eveyone! Alchera, Ragtime, Dream Chaser, Taz, Harrier, Darwind, Adrien, Paul, Ronnie, Rob, Ruben, all others, hope to see you there.

Skip, what are you doing? Sailing! Miss you bud.

Remember 2012 SHTP racers, peeing in the cockpit is OK!

AJ

ronnie simpson
06-15-2012, 07:07 AM
btw, there is no grill in the park. next friday for the big Tree event, we can borrow one. but for this friday, it will probably just be finger foods and booze.

Pogo2USA806
06-20-2012, 08:11 AM
I am trying to leave tomorrow early morning so the boat can be launched friday out of Svensdens. If not, I will have to leave friday or saturday. Will there be anyone around to maybe help out launching and step the mast? It would be great to have a couple of pair of hands...

thanks!
jerome 31-500-6216 or jerome@opensailingusa.com - the BEST and only ways to get ahold of me lately ;-)