Thread: Wanted: SSB Radio/Tuner package deal

Default Wanted: SSB Radio/Tuner package deal

Hi Everyone..
    I'm in the market for an SSB setup...nothing fancy...just concerned with sending and receiving voice transmission only... on all the necessary bands of course...anything Icom 700/700Pro/710...Anyone out there have one collecting dust? Thanks for the help...

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by Oceanslogic View Post
    Hi Everyone..
    I'm in the market for an SSB setup...nothing fancy...just concerned with sending and receiving voice transmission only... on all the necessary bands of course...anything Icom 700/700Pro/710...Anyone out there have one collecting dust? Thanks for the help...

Adam
    I have an Icom M600 with AT120 tuner (I'll have to check on the tuner number, I recall it being the AT-120) that I haven't used in several years. It's been to Hawaii and back a couple of times, all worked quite well. Note that the M600 will not handle email traffic (at least that's what Icom told me, as well as several radio folks).

If you're interested, let me know. I don't know what these radios sell for these days.

- rob/beetle

Hi,

I have an ICOM 700 SSB, with the AT 120 tuner I am not using. I had the unit bench checked at the ICOM repair facility inSeattle and it checked out perfectly - everthing works fine. I'd let it go for $400.

Glenn Brooks

I've got an Icom M802 and AT140 tuner. This is the latest model with remote head, tuner amp body, auto-tuner. I'll also throw in a rope with embedded wire antenna to make it easy to install. This unit was sourced through HF Radio Onboard who does a bunch of custom SSB programming to make operation easier as well. Drop me a note if interested.