Thread: LongPac Entry Forms Online

Default LongPac Entry Forms Online

The deadline is May 29th for LongPac entries. The entry forms are now posted online at: http://sfbaysss.org/longpac_2013.html

You all know who you are already so get those entries in as soon as possible.

Mail the completed and signed race entry form in with a check to the address on the entry form.

There is a mandatory skipper's meeting on May 29th at the OYC. You can hand deliver a check with the forms at the meeting or mail the completed and signed race entry form in with a check to the address on the entry form.

I see the Skipper's Waiver states that the boat will be equipped in accordance with the 2009 rules. I don't want to get all legalwonky, but it might be a good idea to correct that.

Another detail: there are two crew waivers posted on the SSS LongPac page; is there a preferred one we should be using?

- rob/beetle

Whew!

Thanks, Matt. And Max, and Rob. As one of my favorite group reminds me daily...progress...

Ben and I invite all LongPac Skippers to celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary with us after the MANDATORY SKIPPERS MEETING which has been separated from the Farallones Trophy Meeting next Wednesday, May 29 to WEDNESDAY, June 12 at OYC.

Quote Originally Posted by knickspant View Post
    Ben and I invite all LongPac Skippers to celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary with us after the MANDATORY SKIPPERS MEETING which has been separated from the Farallones Trophy Meeting next Wednesday, May 29 to WEDNESDAY, June 12 at OYC.
    Does this mean the race entry deadline is also changing from May 29 to June 12, or just the MANDATORY SKIPPERS MEETING? And what time on June 12 is the skippers meeting?

- rob/beetle

Why thanks for asking, 7:30 should do. If we find that all skippers can get together at 7, we may meet earlier.

The Entry Deadline remains 5/29/2013.

Lucie

PLEASE DISREGARD, I was one thread shy of finding the answer to my own question below. See "Entries & Dates" for Knickspant's posting.

Looking forward to being at the start after a 5 year hiatus. That said I realize I'm behind the times in understanding the 'new' process for submitting the required entry items electronically. To whom should we send the EPIRB form and boat photo to? Thanks Lucie and Ben for once again stepping up to chair these great events.

Chris/Carroll E
    Last edited by ChrisH; 05-25-2013 at 10:17 AM.