Thread: I just registered for the Solo TransPac Race Please Watch my crowdsourcing video!

Default I just registered for the Solo TransPac Race Please Watch my crowdsourcing video!

Dear Solo Sailors:

I am so excited at the prospect on doing the Solo TransPac Race with you all!

I wanted to share my crowdsourcing video with you, and ask if you would share it
    with your friends and family.
    https://rally.org/karimasail
    I am a boat detailer, and I painted another Islander that is doing the Pac Cup this year as well.
    If any of you need gelcoat repairs, bilge spa treatment, brightwork, bottom cleaning, repairs,
    waterproofing or bottom painting, I am game, insured and bonded w. 15 yrs of experience.
    www.topandbottomboatworks.com

https://www.facebook.com/groups/307227119370895/

As an added note for Solo Sailors from past years, if you are willing to rent or lend gear
    such as an SSB, please let me know info@topandbottomboatworks.com

bilge spa treatment
    Kind of afraid to ask after seeing the knitting capabilities.......

"Bilge spa treatment" caught my eye as well. It is alleged that I pamper my boat so perhaps I should consider this.

Name:  TBBW_before and after_images.jpg
Views: 1075
Size:  93.1 KB

Here is an example of what I mean by a Bilge Spa treatment.

Since my bilge already looks more like the "After" picture, I think I'm okay. I had visions of another of Synthia's magnolia "arrival" towelettes being applied. (See NorCalSailing's 2008 SHTP arrival movies for further explanation.)

All in fun - welcome to the SSS Karima!