Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pre race moorage

I am basing out of Corinthian YC starting on June 15th, but plan to do a lot of 'shake down' sailing to various spots around the Bay in the week or so prior to the start. I would love to sail down to a gathering of other competitors for a night or two. I was raised and learned to sail in the Bay Area and really miss it. I am looking forward to doing some of the sails I commonly did back a few decades ago.

Our boat will be in the Delta all of June so our Richmond Yacht Club slip will be available for sublet before the start. It's 28ft at E-5 if you want to take a look. Call or email if interested. Jonathan 415-994-3500. video@norcalsailing.com

Scaramouche finally found a place at Emery Cove. Seems that our length (50')was the big issue everywhere else.

Marina Bay in Richmond has lots of empty slips, and is 20 ft deep. 50 foot slips are available

Appreciate the above. I'm looking into it.

I just got a call from Sandra at Marina Village and they have had a change of heart. They do have room for us so that is where we will be. At the guest dock for inspections etc.

I will be at marina village as well.. will be leaving Brookings in the first good weather after the 1st probably

We'll be standing by on whatever it was that Paul said we should be standing by on...it's the cocktail hour