The Additional Race Instructions for the Corinthian Race describe two courses. I have a few questions and concerns about this change.

1. There's very little difference between the two courses: going to Pt. Stuart instead of Little Harding makes a small change in direction in the first two legs and just slightly reduces the course length. Is this worth the (minor) additional manpower required on the deck to hoist the course flag, and more significantly is it worth giving shorthanded racers another flag to spot in what will probably be a large fleet, especially when the wind may be light at the start making flags hard to see?

2. According to http://www.charts.noaa.gov/OnLineViewer/18649.shtml, the light on Pt. Stuart buoy is Fl R 2.5s, not Iso R 6s. Please check this discrepancy.

3. Getting all rules wonky, if you want to indicate the course at the Prep signal (instead of the Warning signal), the SIs are required to state that they modify RRS 27.1. I wouldn't be a stickler about this, but I thought I'd throw it in along with my other remarks.

Thanks to the RC for putting this race on and for considering these comments.
Max