Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: qualifer

Default qualifer

I am planning to do my qualifier next weekend (leaving either thu or fri possible sat if I am really running late!)

if for any reason, things are not ready, would have to do mid may

let me know if you are interested in joining. not decided yet on exact course. waiting a bit on forecast.

I did my qualifier in 2012 and the organization lost my log, lost all my correspondence (some idiot, who I would love to name but won't, moved back east and lost interest). So, if you're using a plotter take a selfie of your head next to your plotter at appropriate milestones, nobody can deny that. I understand that they do this in Europe and it's hard to argue with.

For those doing qualifiers in the next few months, if you are taking doing position check ins and you want to share the page where they are displayed please post the access here so we can watch, just as a point of interest.

Quote Originally Posted by brianb View Post
    For those doing qualifiers in the next few months, if you are taking doing position check ins and you want to share the page where they are displayed please post the access here so we can watch, just as a point of interest.
    and if your friends receive sat phone calls from you and/or you are able to email, any information is voraciously gobbled up by us landbound wannabes. Please do post here. Or include me in your email and I will copy and post.

Quote Originally Posted by Philpott View Post
    and if your friends receive sat phone calls from you and/or you are able to email, any information is voraciously gobbled up by us landbound wannabes. Please do post here. Or include me in your email and I will copy and post.
    You know you can do a qualifier in 2014, say April 20th, and apply it to a 2016 SHTP effort !!

Sept w Carliane and Kynntana

Great time of year !

Quote Originally Posted by Philpott View Post
    Sept w Carliane and Kynntana
    Ha, what's this mean? Is 'Sept' a code word for a quiet sail without spilling any wine?

Fair winds and reasonable seas, Nat! I'll look forward to hearing your NKE AP worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamayun View Post
    Ha, what's this mean? Is 'Sept' a code word for a quiet sail without spilling any wine?
    Sept is when the palm's on the Farallone's bloom, the great white's bask in the inner bay, and the seal pups frolic amongst the sea otters.