Thread: ssb stuff, honda generator, batteries, solar panel, GPS antenna

Default ssb stuff, honda generator, batteries, solar panel, GPS antenna

Ping me if interested and I will send more info. Posting here because of the immediate relevance to people getting ready but will also post in the for sale section.

One of the large batteries is entirely new and not used. Also includes box, strap, etc... Other batteries are used but in good working order and have been kept topped up. Available of course for very little...

Large 80Ah (I think!) marine gel battery
    Another large 80Ah (I think!) marine gel battery
    Small 35 Ah gel battery
    Small 35 Ah gel battery
    Honda Marine generator - light and quiet - 2000W and associated charger/inverter
    A box set up for the Honda generator for easy use on deck protected from the element and packets of sea water....includes exhaust. Beautiful craftsmanship
    an 80W solar panel with mount that can be tilted forward and back, with junction box
    15 Amp Morningstar charge controller
    SSB tuner
    Slip on SSB antenna for backstay. Takes 5 min to set up
    Garmin on deck GPS Antenna and wiring (x2)

Huh? For sale? Why? And I'm really interested in the generator!

Ok,
    Ben bought a used Honda 2000 watt generator when we arrived in San Carlos Mexico.

Natalie's BRAND NEW one is back on the market. Serge made a wooden box to protect it from spray etc., and it includes an inverter.

These babies are the top of the line for easy, reliable power while at sea.

Remember Ronnie and Ruben worried about their solar panels in the clouds last race? Buy this Honda and such worries won't cross your mind!

Lucie
    510-301-0319

No need, just lie in the cockpit in your foulies and hand steer for three days straight - that's what Ruben did!