Thread: Lee Shore Blues

Default Lee Shore Blues

Name:  nov 2014 christy 458.jpg
Views: 1006
Size:  93.8 KBTrying madly to cash in on the Christmas buying frenzy I will take this opportunity to remind everyone that this extremely rare book “Lee Shore Blues, Sex and Drugs and Bluewater Sailing” is still available. Actually I was hoping it wouldn’t be extremely rare but….
    If you’ve read the book and enjoyed it, it makes a great gift for people you like. If you didn’t enjoy the book it makes a great gift for people you don’t like.
    Snail mail is stupidly expensive but you can get an autographed copy sent directly to a friend for twenty bucks for the book (US dollars at par) plus :
    $11:00 to destinations in BC
    $14.00 to destinations in Canada (outside BC)
    $16.00 to the USA
    $18.00 to the UK
    PayPal works fine and you can order at leeshoreblues@yahoo.com but do it soon. There is a reason snail mail is called snail mail.
    Obviously the book is also available from Amazon (POD), Kindle, or Kobo.

WHAT THE CRITICS ARE SAYING:
    “Peter you’re a knucklehead.” Bob Perry, Naval Architect
    “Peter, doesn’t piece of mind mean anything at all to you?” Dr. Hal Weinberg Phd. Psychologist, Professor Emeritus
    “I could write a song about you Peter, but let’s face it, there’s not much to say,“ Jimmy Buffett
    “Captain Heiberg has a penchant for filth.” Dr. Patrick Moore Phd.
    “This is the only nautical book you’ll ever need (if you have trouble sleeping).” Anon
    “Don’t ever try to touch me there again!” Numerous

Uncle!!!! OK after kicking my butt during the race I will buy one! Return crew rubbed it in by reading the book on Lightspeed during our return trip and loved it!. Stay safe.....Rick

Thanks so much Rick. Kicked your butt??? If you hadn't made the famous right turn I suspect things would have turned out differently.

Peter
    I'll buy one too. Tried to do the electronic thing, but no success. Can you give me a USPS address so I can send a check for $$? for postage and handling?

Ken, I have your business card in front of me so I will send an email to sailharrier@msn.com I hope you enjoy the book altho I suspect my history may have been slightly different than your history. But then I would love to read a book about your life so what the hell.
    Anyone else interested in the book just email (as above) at leeshoreblues@yahoo.com and you will have it before Xmas.
    Cheers, Peter