Thread: Solo nonstop circumnavigation for mental health awareness in a 28 or 32 westsail

Default Solo nonstop circumnavigation for mental health awareness in a 28 or 32 westsail

Hi Everyone I'm writing from the U.K at the beginning of putting a project together to raise awareness for mental health and raise funds for a charity called mind. my web site is www.sailingforaclearmind.co.uk. let us know what you think.

I.m currently looking for sponsorship to fund the project if anyone has any Ideas around this please let us know. Its a low budget project $60,000. The trip will take around 8 months. Any advise any ideas will be greatly appreciated and taken on board, I realize there's a great deal of experience in this single handed sailing Society and I really respect that, I know my project will bring up a good deal of skeptasisum due to the nature of it, But I know this can be done.

Musto have agreed to tweet the project out on their social media network , If anyone has any ideas of gaining more support and getting it known would be great to hear.

Great Christmas to everyone, warm regards Jacob

Jacob, your blog entries explain it well - how you are personally challenged and what the countrywide need looks like.

This is indeed a good place to ask about preparation details. There are a couple Westsail 32 skippers in our fleet. Also look up Dave King with SARABAND, in Oregon.

Best of luck with your project.