Thread: 2015 Cruise Out October 31/ November 1

Default 2015 Cruise Out October 31/ November 1

Max Crittenden says that there was a cruise out years ago. About ten boats sailed down to Coyote Point and "it was fun".

This year Sequoia Yacht Club will be our host. Leave your porch light off, don't buy candy for the kids in the neighborhood and instead spend the night in Redwood Shores on your boat. This cruise is for singlehanded, doublehanded and full crew. It is your chance to invite your spouse/significant other/neighbor/sibling/friends to join you on your boat. Or not. This cruise does not require expensive offshore equipment. No hand held DSC radio, masthead antenna or EPIRB/PLB required.

More to follow. PM me if you prefer. Jackie Philpott

Thanks Jackie, for stepping up to organize this.

Over the years there has been a Halloween party we have attended.
    Might be time for something different. An Autumn sail.

Put us down foe a definite maybe.

Greg
    All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it is vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible.

T.E. Lawrence

pogen is offline Sailing canoe "Kūʻaupaʻa"

Hi all,

I have put up an announcement page on the main site, with a few pics and other info.

Cruise-Out Announcement

Quote Originally Posted by pogen View Post
    Hi all, I have put up an announcement page on the main site, with a few pics and other info.
    David, that is flat-out the best online announcement I have ever seen. And with photographs and a map! How did you do that? Thank you! I take it you are coming? I recall seeing you on your birthday with a huge tropical drink at the Forbidden Island. Sequoia has a full bar and it has been promised to us. For this magnificent job of website magic I promise you a Forbidden Island-type drink of your heart's desire.

Yay, Jackie, for organizing this! It's in my calendar. I guess I'll have to miss the HMBYC pumpkin round up this year. My crew and I won Best Costume last year...

Name:  Pumpkin Roundup_best costume_10-27-14.jpg
Views: 368
Size:  60.7 KB