Thread: Free books

Default Free books

I hope members aren't getting upset with me for flogging my book on the forum but at least this time the book is FREE. We are trying to generate more online Amazon reviews for the book so from May 22 to May 24, Lee Shore Blues, Sex, Drugs, and Bluewater Sailing, by Peter Heiberg, is free http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53EN7S . So please, let your friends know it's free, and if you enjoy the book take a couple of minutes to write a review (if you don't enjoy the book, hey, it was free).

Hey Peter, I gave it my review. It was totally negative as those seem to generate more sales. I explained how I know the author and the book is about his time when he was a drug smuggler for Pablo Escobar, during which time he smuggle over 20 tons of cocaine from Columbia to the U.S. aboard his Bristol Channel Cutter and stole my wife. I went on to explain the author only wrote this book as a confessional to clear his conscious for all the horrible things he has done in his past and for the human wreckage he left behind, so if you want to support this scallywag then buy his book. Hope this helps ; )
    Cheers, Steve Ludwig
    P.S. I enjoyed the book and I enjoyed your stories in person even more

Once I'm a rich and famous author I will expect to be treated with a good deal more respect Steve (but thanks for the review)