Thread: Harken MK 2 furler, foil and a couple of head sails off my Cal 29

Default Harken MK 2 furler, foil and a couple of head sails off my Cal 29

Up for sale is Harken MK 2 furler, foil and all necessary parts for install, aside from head stay. My head stay is 39' long, and the foil is about a foot shorter than that. This set-up includes 2 dacron head sails around 110% and 125%. Furler includes furling line back to cockpit and nice Harken blocks including ratchet block to lead furler line back to cockpit. Bottom toggle on furler is for 7/32 wire and would be great for 3/16 head stay or 7/32. This would work great on Cal 29, Cal 2-27, Catalina 27 and probably many boats in the 25-30 range. Only reason for selling is that I converted to a conventional head stay and bought a bunch of hank-on sails.

$500 - available for pick up in Alameda. Furler is un-installed and foil has been dis-assembled into sections. Longest section is around 9 feet long. I didn't lose any screws at all when un-installing. Thing is good to go and works great.

Cheers,

ronnie simpson
    s/v Loophole

Hi Ronnie do you still have the Harkin RF for sail. I have an Ericson 32-2 and would like to replace a 70s RF. My luff is approx 40 feet I would guess the Cal 29 may be a bit shorter but could possibly add an extrusion.
    Txt or reply if you still have it.
    I'm new to the forum but look forward to meeting the group and attending some of the seminars.
    Thanks Scott Smith
    510-480-5722

Sorry Scott, it sold several months back.