Thread: Tide Talk at the Bay Model

Default Tide Talk at the Bay Model

To learn more about the Bay, I signed up for "Tide Talk" at the Bay Model with Kame Richards.
    That's Wednesday, 6/17/2015, 1900 to 2100
    I have been wanting to see the Bay Model and getting some insight to the Bay will be great.
    Anybody else going?

Greg
    Last edited by Daydreamer; 06-16-2015 at 02:33 PM. Reason: date and time
    All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it is vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible.

T.E. Lawrence

Name:  IMG_0691.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  90.7 KBI found the class interesting and helpful. The high altitude photos were terrific. Kami explained where to find current relief and signs to look for. I enjoyed watching it all happen on the Bay Model with visual aids. Having read i bit and been told a few tips, this helped fill in some gaps.

I'm sure all the "old salts" here know this stuff like the back of your hand, but after my horrible start for the Corinthian race I knew I had a lot more to learn.!
    All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it is vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible.

T.E. Lawrence

Did they talk about the floating island?

It was asked about, but a concise answer was cleverly evaded !!

T.E. Lawrence

What's the floating island?

Quote Originally Posted by The Smokester View Post
    What's the floating island?
    http://sfbaysss.net/forum/showthread...0814#post10814

Oh yeh. Thanks. I musta got permanent brain damage reading it the first time.