Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Tracker Chatter

We got our first one headed back in -- Steve on that Italian or Latin boat name, Cento Certo or whatever it is. He's headed home doing a whopping 5.9.

CERTA CETO. Steve was also the first LongPac entry (by a couple months). Too bad.

It looks like the pixie dust covering RACER X's tracker is working.
    Last edited by BobJ; 07-09-2015 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BobJ View Post
    CERTA CETO. Steve was also the first LongPac entry (by a couple months). Too bad.
    It looks like the pixie dust covering RACER X's tracker is working.
    Too bad, indeed. The Bodega Bay buoy shows an increase from 3.9 to current 5.8 knots during the past hour. Some of those boats can move in that, but pity Galaxsea. She needs more.

So where in the heck is Daniel going? Looks to me like he's headed to anchor maybe in Drakes and will come on home tomorrow? I hope I am wrong. It's just lookin' like he's doing something different don't you think?

The first day in 2011's race was like this and ALCHERA and TIGER BEETLE anchored for the night in Drake's Bay.

The next morning it started to blow. I don't think that's going to happen this year.

Love the tracker! Love Galaxsea's stealth. Everybody's out the gate. Isn't this the Great Longitude Pacific Race?

Yippy skippy! Daniel's decided to come on out and play with the rest of the boats!!

And now it looks like we have #2 boat dropping out. S/V GREEN BUFFALO is pointing east on his tracker and getting closer to the Gate. Sincerely hope the tracker is not right and everything is okay.

Okay, new addiction, watching these trackers. Two more arrows pointing east and have it officially that S/V TIJD headed home. He's got a flight to Holland and he doesn't want to miss it so . . . Lightspeed looks like he's pointing east too so . . .

More to follow with roll call at 0800 and 0830.

Late Pac is looking more appealing. Couldn't have less wind.