Thread: Your PRO Texting #2 -- a minor rant!!!

Default Your PRO Texting #2 -- a minor rant!!!

Okay, first, thanks for your patience -- something I've been told by others I need more of.

I went to Verizon this a.m. since I have had various men telling me they are sending me texts and I haven't been getting them. Rats, look what I have missed!!

Would you believe -- and this is my beef with Verizon -- they had a BLOCKED on texts for me.

Now how much of a brain does it take to give me a new plan and maybe review what my old plan had on it or at least look at my old plan and see if something needed to be changed for my new plan.

Now you know why I avoid this crap at all costs!!! Incompetence and I do not agree!!! As I keep repeating over and over and over again, "Dumb is the new normal."

Thanks and thanks and thanks. According to Verizon I will now receive all texts. So let's try it folks. Tonight when you have nothing better to do -- teehee -- how about lets test my texting capabilities.
    Again I am 510-684-5555 and Verizon says I should get all of them now so . . . HAVE A GREAT RACE and talk to you on Channel 69 in the morning!!!

Jan, Verizon is my carrier and if I didn't have unlimited data (yes, I've been faithful to them for THAT long....), then I would have changed a long time ago. There are other apps you can use instead of the one that Verizon uses. You can do a search on them or ask around. I also have Google's Hangouts. There have been some unbelievable VZ text failures in the past that have been most frustrating so hang in there! It does get better and you will love it. I'll send you a msg right now

I made the mistake a long time ago of giving up my unlimited data with Verizon and now -- oh, well . . . thanks for the suggestions. I am hanging in there and after delivering trackers most of the afternoon and picking up race deck gear, I'm headed to the bar. See you tomorrow!!!

Yeah, I lost my unlimited data when I upgraded my Blackberry. No ifs, ands or buts.

But Verizon goes anywhere I do.

When I get back into the cabin I'll send you a text.

PS life is just fine here in La Paz!