Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Emails From Offshore

When David has recovered, I'd be interested in hearing about his use of NavMonPC. Is anyone else using it?

Kristen - SSS Sail
    6:24 AM (7 hours ago)

to Jan, brian, me
    David is well but very tired from hand steering hasn't slept since lunch -auto pilot ok, but the bracket he used to secure it did not last. he saw 37k for awhile out there before it calmed down closer in, and it was more from the west than North and it caused him to run deeper than he calculated giving him gybe concerns. The sea state was also nasty, but all is well. he loved the hot cocoa but wanted nothing to do with eggs. he's going to crash for a while and clean up later. i will try to post a couple of pics later.

here are the pics - tired skipper and well played with boat. I also have several start shots that I need to find a home for - so I can make a link. Too many to post.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

And from Lightspeed's laconic skipper:

Just in front ggb

Richard Elkins sent this message from:
    Lat 37.802528 Lon -122.507622

Quote Originally Posted by Gamayun View Post
    When David has recovered, I'd be interested in hearing about his use of NavMonPC. Is anyone else using it?
    Well I use it, but I wrote it and am not a singlehander, so that probably doesn't count! I'm happy to answer any questions about it though.
    Last edited by Paul Elliott; 07-14-2015 at 05:47 PM.