Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Power Management Seminar

When I re-plumbed our house I needed to cut out the old iron pipes that were almost completely clogged up from 4 decades of well water. I stopped by A-1 Rentals to get a SawsAll (sp?). Happens I'd just gotten a HF flyer in the mail the day before and taken my first look at what HF had. As I almost signed off on the rental for the saw, I remembered I could buy an entire HF saw for less and toss it after the job. So I beat it out to HF, bought their version and dived under the house. A couple of hours later all that remained was pile of cut up pipe I could wrestle through the narrow hatch to the outside world. Over the years since, I've used the saw for a bunch of homeowner's jobs and it's still running. I will say that HF blades are pits (or a word that rhymes with pits), but the saw keeps on reciprocating. If it's cheaper at HF than the rental place I figure, "Why not?"

Quote Originally Posted by P. Broderick - Elaine View Post
    When I re-plumbed our house I needed to cut out the old iron pipes that were almost completely clogged up from 4 decades of well water. I stopped by A-1 Rentals to get a SawsAll (sp?). Happens I'd just gotten a HF flyer in the mail the day before and taken my first look at what HF had. As I almost signed off on the rental for the saw, I remembered I could buy an entire HF saw for less and toss it after the job. So I beat it out to HF, bought their version and dived under the house. A couple of hours later all that remained was pile of cut up pipe I could wrestle through the narrow hatch to the outside world. Over the years since, I've used the saw for a bunch of homeowner's jobs and it's still running. I will say that HF blades are pits (or a word that rhymes with pits), but the saw keeps on reciprocating. If it's cheaper at HF than the rental place I figure, "Why not?"
    THIS is the kind of testimonial you get from HF devotees!!! Keep em coming

Thank you so much for recording and posting the video - I was sad to miss the seminar.

Brian,
    I sent you a private message.
    Jim