Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raymarine X5 AP and Inst's

Default Raymarine X5 AP and Inst's

Name:  IMG517.jpg
Views: 636
Size:  361.0 KBName:  IMG518.jpg
Views: 782
Size:  350.8 KB

I will buy your old RayMarine or whatever brand if it is like the one attached here. Cash american. SDK
    Last edited by BobJ; 12-04-2016 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Change Header

I think I can hook you up Steve. I just have to find it on the workbench.

If Bob can't find his, I'll have an ST5000 Plus you can upgrade to in the next few weeks (or so)....just let me know.

@Bob: give it a lookysee on your workbench and thanks, there is no rush, won't need it for a few weeks, you have my yahoo address.
    @Gamayun: thanks, if the ST5000 has the same hookups it may work out, stay tuned here and thanks for the response. SDK

Bob J comes thru with an ST4000+. And at a fair price. I didn't have time or dryness to hook it up but it looks like it will work. Next trip down to the bay I'll try it. Thanks Bob J.

He's a good guy indeed Glad this worked out for you.

Always glad to hook a sistah or brutha up...

I have a slew of Raymarine ST60 and ST60+ stuff to unload, since I just upgraded my system to NMEA 2000. Anyone need anything?

ST60+ Wind - full system except for the mast wire (EDIT: and base. You need this kit to complete it: Base and mast cable)
    ST60+ Tridata - combined display that takes all the transducer input so you don't need separate Speed and Depth displays.
    ST60 Multi's (2) - can display anything on your system and can also accept NMEA 0183 input to get GPS data (etc.) into the ST system.
    ST80 Wind Repeater - same size as the ST60 displays and never installed - great for the nav station.
    SPX-5 Autopilot system - maybe - if I go over to the dark side and get a Pelagic controller/computer.
    Various ST cables and stuff.

Everything works, is in great shape and includes sun covers. Most have manuals, some even have their original boxes.
    Last edited by BobJ; 12-19-2015 at 09:30 AM.

BobJ, We should talk about the st60+ wind and maybe one of the multi's

JohnS

Hmm, I'm going to have to get organized about this (two inquiries already).

Note: The Multis are repeaters. You need one of the primary displays to accept the transducer data (wind, speed or depth) and then put it out on the ST bus.

Count me in too Bob!

Will this be an all out bidding war?

Or an appeal to your softer side (you do have one, right?) with a good "poor me" story ?