Quote Originally Posted by BobJ View Post
    The pelvis or this thread?
    Yes.

Best Thread Ever.

White cup hook, for sure.
    1968 Selmer Series 9 B-flat and A clarinets
    1962 Buesher "Aristocrat" tenor saxophone
    Piper One Design 24, Hull #35; "Alpha"

@ Philpott: thanks, I got it and took it home and it is waiting warmer weather this weekend for bench testing and playing with it. I'll have a grand time with it. And about my boat trailer. It takes a village.

Quote Originally Posted by skatzman View Post
    @ Philpott: thanks, I got it and took it home and it is waiting warmer weather this weekend for bench testing and playing with it. I'll have a grand time with it. And about my boat trailer. It takes a village.
    Awww, we can't let you off that easy Skatzman. This thread has grown belle gambe. We wanna hear all about the Navico and perhaps the boat trailer. And white cup hooks...don't forget to tell us all about the white cup hook. The village will be waiting on tenterhooks.

Steve isn't saying anything about the Navico but here's a photo of his "village" trailer:

Attachment 1339
    Last edited by BobJ; 02-07-2016 at 10:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BobJ View Post
    Steve isn't saying anything about the Navico but here's a photo of his "village" trailer:

Attachment 1339
    Replete with cup hook, too. Who knew?!

One picture worth 1000 villages? The village needs a bike to make beer runs and check out Rosie the Riveteer Park. And a spare tire for the trailer. And extra sails. And baskets of spare parts.... and milk crates of railroad track, and a nice ladder to climb up and down. And jacks and lug nut wrenches. And coat hooks and cup hooks.
    Set up the Navico with a power supply and cup hook. Probed, checked fuse(it's good), cleaned contacts. No workee. Jumped 12 volts to the pusher/puller. Works fine and makes a happy gear drive noise. Waved cup hook over it and made magic incantation. No workee. Put it away nice and safe until more ideas. Anyone else want a try on it? Thanks Jackie for providing me wholesome entertainment. SDK

Quote Originally Posted by skatzman View Post
    One picture worth 1000 villages? The village needs a bike to make beer runs and check out Rosie the Riveteer Park. And a spare tire for the trailer. And extra sails. And baskets of spare parts.... and milk crates of railroad track, and a nice ladder to climb up and down. And jacks and lug nut wrenches. And coat hooks and cup hooks.
    Set up the Navico with a power supply and cup hook. Probed, checked fuse(it's good), cleaned contacts. No workee. Jumped 12 volts to the pusher/puller. Works fine and makes a happy gear drive noise. Waved cup hook over it and made magic incantation. No workee. Put it away nice and safe until more ideas. Anyone else want a try on it? Thanks Jackie for providing me wholesome entertainment. SDK
    You are welcome, Steve. Next I have a Universal M-15 starter for you. Maybe you have a predilection for engines.