Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: Navico 5000 Free

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Montara, CA
    Posts
    723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BobJ View Post
    The pelvis or this thread?
    Yes.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Posts
    1,193

    Default

    Best Thread Ever.

    White cup hook, for sure.
    S-2 7.9: "Wildcat of Loch Awe"
    1968 Selmer Series 9 B-flat and A clarinets
    Piper One Design 24, Hull #35; "Alpha"

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    115

    Default

    @ Philpott: thanks, I got it and took it home and it is waiting warmer weather this weekend for bench testing and playing with it. I'll have a grand time with it. And about my boat trailer. It takes a village.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Montara, CA
    Posts
    723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skatzman View Post
    @ Philpott: thanks, I got it and took it home and it is waiting warmer weather this weekend for bench testing and playing with it. I'll have a grand time with it. And about my boat trailer. It takes a village.
    Awww, we can't let you off that easy Skatzman. This thread has grown belle gambe. We wanna hear all about the Navico and perhaps the boat trailer. And white cup hooks...don't forget to tell us all about the white cup hook. The village will be waiting on tenterhooks.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Steve isn't saying anything about the Navico but here's a photo of his "village" trailer:

    Name:  Trailer.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  428.6 KB
    Last edited by BobJ; 02-07-2016 at 09:38 PM.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Montara, CA
    Posts
    723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BobJ View Post
    Steve isn't saying anything about the Navico but here's a photo of his "village" trailer:

    Name:  Trailer.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  428.6 KB
    Replete with cup hook, too. Who knew?!

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    115

    Default

    One picture worth 1000 villages? The village needs a bike to make beer runs and check out Rosie the Riveteer Park. And a spare tire for the trailer. And extra sails. And baskets of spare parts.... and milk crates of railroad track, and a nice ladder to climb up and down. And jacks and lug nut wrenches. And coat hooks and cup hooks.
    Set up the Navico with a power supply and cup hook. Probed, checked fuse(it's good), cleaned contacts. No workee. Jumped 12 volts to the pusher/puller. Works fine and makes a happy gear drive noise. Waved cup hook over it and made magic incantation. No workee. Put it away nice and safe until more ideas. Anyone else want a try on it? Thanks Jackie for providing me wholesome entertainment. SDK

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skatzman View Post
    One picture worth 1000 villages? The village needs a bike to make beer runs and check out Rosie the Riveteer Park. And a spare tire for the trailer. And extra sails. And baskets of spare parts.... and milk crates of railroad track, and a nice ladder to climb up and down. And jacks and lug nut wrenches. And coat hooks and cup hooks.
    Set up the Navico with a power supply and cup hook. Probed, checked fuse(it's good), cleaned contacts. No workee. Jumped 12 volts to the pusher/puller. Works fine and makes a happy gear drive noise. Waved cup hook over it and made magic incantation. No workee. Put it away nice and safe until more ideas. Anyone else want a try on it? Thanks Jackie for providing me wholesome entertainment. SDK
    You are welcome, Steve. Next I have a Universal M-15 starter for you. Maybe you have a predilection for engines.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •