Hi all,
I will not be able to participate in this years SHTP. I would like to continue to participate in the SHTP forum as at some point I will be able to finish getting the boat ready for future races, and I have found the forum to be very helpful.
While waiting to catch the plane back from Oakland on November 13th, after attending the Power management seminar, my wife was hospitalized which what was diagnosed later at Mayo Clinic as stage 4 lung cancer, with other complications. We are getting treatment at Mayo Clinic, and she is doing better, but obviously, the prognosis is not encouraging. We will make an effort to make every day count.Name:  2014-11-02 19.14.30.jpg
Views: 2686
Size:  115.1 KBName:  image.jpeg
Views: 3012
Size:  189.6 KB
I have appreciated the interaction with other forum participants, and meeting some of you at the seminar. Hopefully the future will include a SHTP. Sometimes the lesson that life is what happens after you make your plans, does get your attention. In any case, I have come to believe fully in the old cliche, "eat dessert first, life is short".
Jim