Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: 2016 Three-Bridge Fiasco Buzz

Quote Originally Posted by BobJ View Post
    That's a big paragraph. I have trouble with big paragraphs because I tend to lose my place while reading them. I could have sworn Jackie wrote that I have strong opinions, did a seminar wearing a miniskirt and bowling shoes and that I'm sleep-deprived. But I can't find that now. She also wrote something about love and beer - I'm SURE I read that. Then I think she said that tonight the awards will be distributed accordingly. This confuses me.

But it all ends "with grace and dignity" so I think we're okay.
    You are very funny. LOL (that means Laugh Out Loud)

I'm cracking up here in South Carolina, visualizing Bob J in a miniskirt and bowling shoes...How 'bout purple hair? Hi to all....

Now that Jackie has divided that paragraph into manageable pieces I've been able to navigate my way through. Of course it was 'ZIA who wore the miniskirt and bowling shoes - which makes sense because I don't remember being . . er . . cold. And yes Harrier, Synthia (aka 'Zia) does go in for multi-coloured hair. Mine is getting that way but for different reasons.

Anyway, the only part I'm still confused about is what awards are being distributed tonight. But I don't think I have any coming so it won't matter.

P.S. to Harrier: As I reminded someone else recently, had it not been a really cold and wet day at RYC, a few of us guys would have arrived at that year's SHTP rally in sundresses and with pots on our heads. This was mostly to get Synthia's goat after a lengthy debate about radar reflectors. We concluded that wearing aluminum pots on our heads would provide an adequate radar return. The sundresses were just for effect. Alas, it was a cold and foggy day and we all chickened out.

SRO for the Three Bridge Fiasco awards last night - and for Jim's "Sail it Home" talk afterwards!

(Hi Pat!)

Attachment 1346Attachment 1347

Bob, Thanks for the photos. Does anyone have any info on the photos displayed up near the front of the OYC during the meeting? Thanks, Pat

Pat, those are high resolution pic's takes by Chris Humann

There are a couple of pictures online taken from near the start - finish line.

TBF 2016 OneDrive
    http://1drv.ms/1QQErNW

Name:  IMG_8077_dxo_19.jpg
Views: 444
Size:  472.3 KB

The start pictures are a weak selection because I was late to arrive.

Steve

Thanks Steve,

Great photos!