Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank You Allen Cooper!

Default Thank You Allen Cooper!

In Facebook they call it likes...Here I would like to see how many thanks we can get for a great and fun race chair Allen Cooper! There is a lot that goes on behind the scenes and until I took a sailing break for this gig I had not idea. Thank you Allen for not only covering all the bases to make our SSS races a success, but you did it with fun and humor. One behalf of the 325 TBF starters and myself, thank you for being the PRO for the TBF. I am going to need a double/triple pair of socks to fill your shoes....Rick
    Last edited by Lightspeed; 02-01-2016 at 08:06 PM.

Well said, Rick. Many thanks to you both!! I've done quite a bit of volunteering over the years, and my estimate is that only about 10% of participants have any idea what it's like to be on the other side of a race dealing with logistics, arranging volunteers, calming down irate competitors who don't start on time, trying to figure out the final scores into the wee hours of the night, and on and on. It's often a thankless job, but I never once saw Allen without a smile. So thanks for the great work, Allen, and please know that we tremendously appreciated your commitment so we can have our fun!!

+1

Thank you Allen for your hard work behind the scenes, it is appreciated!

Thanks, Allen. I loved your jokes. Honest. Please don't point that at me. I knew you would post the results before Thursday.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

OK, never mind what I said about all that smiley-he's-such-sweet-guy stuff. That's one bad ass I wouldn't want to cross paths with across a dark and stormy bay.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Thanks for putting up with all my "helpful" last minute "suggestions." You've done a great job as R/C chairdude.

pogen is offline Sailing canoe "Kūʻaupaʻa"

Good job Alllen, and good to be on the committee with you!

Thanks Doc!

Great two years, Allen. Thanks!

Thank you Allen! Great job. I did 3BF PRO once long ago and I almost shat myself.