Thread: Round the Rocks Fleets Posted

Default Round the Rocks Fleets Posted

Fleet Assignments are posted……..105 boats... https://www.jibeset.net/show.php?RR=...C=fl1&TYP=html

**Review SI’s as class flags, with addition of “H” Flag and start time were amended 4/19/2016**
    **Start between G-OC (in place Wed) and the committee boat (should be Lightspeed blue hull)**
    ** You must check-in by first warning 10:25 (unless postponement) VHF 72 or you will be scored DNS**
    ** Finish line is short between Buoy G “7” FL G 4s and RYC race platform red or orange marker**
    **After the race, racers are invited to tie up at RYC**

Does anybody know when awards night is ?

Quote Originally Posted by PSutchek View Post
    Does anybody know when awards night is ?
    May 4th Oakland Yacht Club 19:30...As the old saying goes...Be there or be square....

Will anyone be bringing the unclaimed T-Shirt box? I have two from each race so far and I'd like to pick them up. I live in the South Bay and so it's a PIA to come to Alameda mid week through traffic (1.45hrs, min). I have some time tomorrow PM so I can slink out of work early and make it to the event; I'd like to pick up the shirts for this race, CYC and TBF if I can.

Not sure about past t-shirts but a heads up on meeting move!

Change of venue for Round the Rocks Awards Meeting. The Singlehanded Sailing Society will hold its awards meeting for the Round the Rocks race at Island Yacht Club tomorrow night, Wednesday May 4, 2016 @ 7:30pm. THE MEETING WILL NOT BE AT THE OAKLAND YACHT CLUB.

Find here directions to the Island Yacht Club (IYC) in Alameda. IYC is directly behind Svendsen's Chandlery.
    Gate #7 into the Alameda Marina will be the only open gate at that time. There will be a security guard at the gate who will take down a name and license plate. Simply tell the guard you are going to Island Yacht Club. The club is next to Svendsen's hoist on the water.
    Please observe the no-parking signs. Parking is generally available alongside the warehouse to the left of the club looking towards the water.

http://www.iyc.org/wp/contact-us/