Thread: Tracker issue or my browser?

Default Tracker issue or my browser?

Looks like half the fleet has been abducted by UFO's.

Question, when looking at the Leader Board, do I divide a boat's total hours by 24 and that is the estimated time of arrival based upon their last speed and direction?

The reporting hours for each boat are quite off, some clustered around 6:30 p.m. and others 3:30 p.m.

I trust that it's being sorted out.

Quote Originally Posted by Submarino View Post
    Looks like half the fleet has been abducted by UFO's. Question, when looking at the Leader Board, do I divide a boat's total hours by 24 and that is the estimated time of arrival based upon their last speed and direction? The reporting hours for each boat are quite off, some clustered around 6:30 p.m. and others 3:30 p.m. I trust that it's being sorted out.
    Patience is a virtue, Sir Joe. All good things come to he who waits. And. Yes, they were all sucked up into a space ship at the same time. Cliff Shaw and I were aboard Ragtime! southwest of Bonita and saw it happen. It was a quietly violent act among an unruly clot of waves. And. We are working on it.
    Last edited by Philpott; 07-02-2016 at 07:39 PM.

I feel like a Dad anxiously waiting for the birth of his daughter!

Any videos been posted yet for those of us who can't be there?

Quote Originally Posted by SeanRhone View Post
    Any videos been posted yet for those of us who can't be there?
    All updates will be posted on the SHTP thread via wordpress. All excuses and jokes can be found here .

The trackers cannot be synched. They depend on the available satellite channel and the start time, when the racers enabled them. The best way to compare vessels is to look at the "corrected estimated hours to finish" on the leader board. This is a projection of a vessels hours to go to the start line based on the boats rating, the distance traveled, and the distance remaining. If you want to sync the boats up then you have to do a bit of dead reckoning to adjust for the trackers moment of data capture.

Quote Originally Posted by Submarino View Post
    Looks like half the fleet has been abducted by UFO's.

Question, when looking at the Leader Board, do I divide a boat's total hours by 24 and that is the estimated time of arrival based upon their last speed and direction?

The reporting hours for each boat are quite off, some clustered around 6:30 p.m. and others 3:30 p.m.

I trust that it's being sorted out.