Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Racer Videos

Default Racer Videos

Inspired by the finishing race video, let's post some unedited videos of our experiences!

I'll go first.

Must of been week 2, after an unusually bad broach I had lost my contacts and recorded this video entry.

Quote Originally Posted by brett View Post
    Inspired by the finishing race video, let's post some unedited videos of our experiences!

I'll go first.

Must of been week 2, after an unusually bad broach I had lost my contacts and recorded this video entry.
    Personally? I love this video!
    Last edited by Philpott; 08-06-2016 at 09:47 PM.

Thanks Jackie!

Had some time this morning to do a very rough cut of my SHTP start.

"5 minutes of forehead"

Default love the videos!

love how raw and real this is Brett....brings back memories!!!! Wanna know what pisses me off? How the seas dont look rough at all in any of my videos....so bizarre did you find that to be true???
    -Margie Woods
    "Cassiopeia", Hanse 371
    www.sailinghaunani.com
    mwbfoto@gmail.com

Wanna know what pisses me off? How the seas dont look rough at all in any of my videos....so bizarre did you find that to be true???
    It's sooo true! But please share your videos. I find I can get perspective of the size of the waves as it compares to one's rigging and boat size, like seeing waves above the spreaders. I totally get it. I find the videos not only entertaining, but inspirational and educational as well.
    Sounds like it was a rough race and look forward to the stories that any competitor wishes to share here on this site which I frequently stalk with the hope of one day doing the race myself (2018?). For now you guys are my inspiration. Thanks!

Thanks for posting theses! I've been waiting to see some videos and it doesn't look like anyone has really posted yet.

Steevee - I want to do the 2018 race as well but man I'm worried about making it to the starting line! Last year someone, on here, said that 20 months is not a lot of time to get ready and I didn't fully appreciate that comment till I bought my boat and started working on it. I swear the thing hates the water and keeps breaking to spite me.

Oh Man. How'd I miss these videos! Just wonderful.
    I especially liked the start "Hawaii, what the fuck was I thinking". CLASSIC!
    Susan Walker

I want more videos from Althea!

Default can't attach videos...help?!

I want to post a video, but the vimeo link isn't showing up, and I can't seem to upload a video directly...any tips? Thanks!
    -Margie Woods
    "Cassiopeia", Hanse 371
    www.sailinghaunani.com
    mwbfoto@gmail.com