Thread: Drakes Bay SI's

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Drakes Bay SI's

Drakes Bay Racers - I received these SI's today and will work to get them in Jibeset and get the race open. In the meantime here is an advanced copy of the SI's for your midnight reading....Rick
    Attached Images Attached Images

Rick, I plan to race Drakes Bay singlehanded so that I can be scored in SSS, but I also want to be scored in OYRA PHRO2 (full crew) where I've been racing all season.
    Any thoughts on how you'll deal with weirdos like me? For instance, will I be scored on my elapsed time, or do I need to start with the second class I'm racing in so as not to be over early in my other class?
    This is not going to be a problem, is it?
    Last edited by Critter; 08-11-2016 at 05:37 PM. Reason: choosing best happy face

Max, I know Dan Benjamin raced in both SSS & YRA last year and it is my understanding you can enter in both again this year. The issue last year was Dan's divisions had different start times. Last years RC adjusted one of his starts by 5 min which drew some confusion chatter on the forum after the race scoring. I will check with Andy At YRA.

Hi Rick. Three or four of us may have a similar issue since we're racing both series singlehanded.

Bob, I just opened the race. My view is everyone races!! SSS or YRA or Both....Somehow we will find a way but everyone races!! Sign up for both and we will find a way....Rick

Okay, I'm signed up for both, singlehanded. The first warning for both SSS and OYRA is 0940. In OYRA I'll be in the fourth start. In SSS I'll be in the fifth start if nothing is changed (based on the SHF SSI's). In OYRA Max would be in the second start. In SSS he'll be in the fourth start.

I'm sure you'll work it out but this is the issue.
    Last edited by BobJ; 08-11-2016 at 09:37 PM.