Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Drakes Bay SI's

OYRA's entry cutoff was yesterday at 1700 and they wanted to see how many boats would enter before doing the starting groups.

They said it would be posted today so watch Jibeset. (All discussed at the skippers' meeting Wednesday.)

FYI, the OYRAs list is up..... but no SSS divisions listed.

Anyone going over to CYC tonight..... I might as there is a flood in the morning for the long commute from the estuary.

Those are fleet assignments. My understanding is the starting sequence will be published today. Generally the SSS starts will be like normal but with the OYRA shorthanders added in (and their times adjusted later if necessary). The OYRA fully-crewed boats will start first. Stay tuned.

Copy that, thanks Bob.

SSS Fleet assignments are now posted on Jibeset. We are working to blend OYRA fleets with SSS fleets for the start flags and groups...Stay tuned....Rick

Rick, I see there are several Express 27s sprinkled in with PHRF 111-150. That's not right! They have been Sportboats for years according to the formula DLR < 112.

Yep, those E27 snuck by me again....I have updated the fleets and did move the one non-spin in K to J. We have the starts 99% I will post soon

Here you go Racers...Please note the first page shows SEVEN racers in BOTH OYRA and SSS races, Nancy, Raven, Ragtime, Iniscaw, Nightmare, Oscar & Fugu...All of you are to start with the SSS starts NOT the OYRA starts.... http://www.jibeset.net/show.php?RR=J...DOC=nt&TYP=pdf

I posted this in Jibeset under NOTICES....I can field and questions here and will email blast all racers

Quote Originally Posted by Lightspeed View Post
    Here you go Racers...Please note the first page shows SEVEN racers in BOTH OYRA and SSS races, Nancy, Raven, Ragtime, Iniscaw, Nightmare, Oscar & Fugu...All of you are to start with the SSS starts NOT the OYRA starts.... http://www.jibeset.net/show.php?RR=J...DOC=nt&TYP=pdf

I posted this in Jibeset under NOTICES....I can field and questions here and will email blast all racers
    Five minute start increments tomorrow? ps I have six individually wrapped Hostess Snow Balls aboard.
    Last edited by Philpott; 08-26-2016 at 07:44 PM.