Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Drakes Bay Results

Default Drakes Bay Results

Racers.....YRA has posted the results on their OYRA Jibeset page. Here is a copy of Sat & Sun if you have not all ready see them. I am work to post the results our SSS Jibeset page. I have also started working on the Half Moon Bay SI's and should have them out by the end of the week...Rick
    Attached Images Attached Images

Do you have the SSS results? I think the links only include the OYRA entries.

OYRA results?

OK, I have posted the results of SSS for Sundays race. The problem has been OYRA posted only OYRA boats and SSS boats that were racing jointly and I have not had access to the finish time of the SSS boats that did not race jointly. Today I did receive the finish times for SSS racers in Sundays race but I still need the finish times for SSS racers on Sat...Once the finish times hard copy is found and I get a copy I will finish posting the results for Sat...

Quote Originally Posted by Lightspeed View Post
    OK, I have posted the results of SSS for Sundays race. The problem has been OYRA posted only OYRA boats and SSS boats that were racing jointly and I have not had access to the finish time of the SSS boats that did not race jointly. Today I did receive the finish times for SSS racers in Sundays race but I still need the finish times for SSS racers on Sat...Once the finish times hard copy is found and I get a copy I will finish posting the results for Sat...
    Maybe it would be easier for us to just have our own race to Drakes Bay? Start somewhere in the Bay, first boat to arrive becomes the Race Committee? Maybe on a different day than OYRA has its own Drakes Bay? While I am respectful of the fact that some of our members are chasing OYRA points, the SSS has had a Drakes Bay race since 1978. Granted, it has been sleeping since then, but still.

" first boat to arrive becomes the Race Committee"
    Jackie, when I sailed down in LA, most of the PSSA races were run without a committee boat.
    We used a rabbit boat to start and recorded our finished time - it worked well.
    Also, since the fleet was small (5 -20 boats) the start time was same for everybody, it made for closer racing (at least first 10 minutes:-)

OK one more wrinkle. Max informs me start time at Drakes Bay may be off...Back to the drawing board...

My recollection is a 20-minute postponement on Sunday for all starts.

Um...what if they don't find Saturday's results?

We found Sat! Someone took a picture and sent Laura a copy yea ha!..So I will get posted and per Max move Sunday's start times back by 5 min....

Finally, prelim results are posted...Sat https://www.jibeset.net/show.php?RR=...OC=r1&TYP=html Sun https://www.jibeset.net/show.php?RR=...OC=r2&TYP=html Now let me know of any errors...