Thread: Vallejo 1-2 Race Open

Default Vallejo 1-2 Race Open

Our last race of the season "The Vallejo 1-2" race is now open....I have posted the SI's on Jibeset...The dinner is $10, the PayPal link is https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=H7E7NF575BF76

We also have a special race committee start boat this year..Tiger Beetle!!...Come join the fun....Rick

FYI - when I signed up on Jibeset, it created an invoice for a $15 dinner even though I had already paid separately on PayPal....

Quote Originally Posted by Gamayun View Post
    FYI - when I signed up on Jibeset, it created an invoice for a $15 dinner even though I had already paid separately on PayPal....
    OK that one got by me......That was accidently rolled over from last years race...I removed that in Jibeset today so if anyone checked just disregard...Dinners are $10 each through PayPal.....

Does anyone know how to make arrangements for berthing after the Vallejo finish?

When you get to Vallejo Yacht Club, usually one or two small motor boats operated by the members of VYC will direct boats into open spots or rafts. They can and do fit many more boats into the VYC basin during the YRA season opener.