Thread: Elise - Express 27 - Hull 101 for Sale

Default Elise - Express 27 - Hull 101 for Sale

Hull 101 for Sale
    I am putting Elise up for sale as I cannot afford to keep her as well as another boat.

She is OYRA, Pac Cup and SHTP compliant and class legal so a great boat for either a dual bay/offshore program (which I ran) or heavy offshore.

She comes with DSC AIS VHF radio, mast head VHF antenna, NKE 2 Autopilot with below deck hydraulic ram and a full set of instruments, onboard GPS, below deck bilge pump and a full set of sails including one brand new spinnaker and a brand new genoa.

She also has a spare set of 18-inch stanchions and lines for offshore + removable dodger for long distance offshore racing.

Just did annual electrical maintenance

The boat is currently kept at the Saint Francis Yacht Club and arrangements can be made for the boat to remain there if desired.

Email me for full detail and inventory

Quote Originally Posted by SailingNat View Post
    Hull 101 for Sale
    I am putting Elise up for sale as I cannot afford to keep her as well as another boat.

The boat is currently kept at the Saint Francis Yacht Club and arrangements can be made for the boat to remain there if desired.

Email me for full detail and inventory
    The lovely Elise with her impressive pedigree AND space at the St Fancy, too? What. A. Sweet. Deal!
    Last edited by Philpott; 11-15-2016 at 10:12 PM.

Hi SailNat & Members. I think I blew my first attempted posting just a bit ago, so if it shows up, gheeck! Interested in Elise if she is still available. This is my email me for full detail and inventory. Having sailed Folkboats out of the Golden Gate YC in the mid-80s I'm not sure what to make of this St Francis connection - Ha! Can't afford Light Speed, such a lovely Wylie. Happy Thanksgiving & thanks

Hi,

Still available? If so, what are you asking?

Thanks,
    Mike

PM sent ...

Hi everyone,

Sorry, I did not monitor the forum as I assume people would PM me directly. My bad! I have reached an agreement with a buyer and the deal should close in 10 days or so so I am afraid that Elise is no longer on the market. If for any reason, this does not pan out, I will be sure to post an update to the forum

-nat