Thread: Corinthian e-27 Separate Start?

Default Corinthian e-27 Separate Start?

Drafting up the SI's for the Corinthian Race on March 25th. I would like to do a reverse start like we did for the 2016 Round the Rocks with the e-27 having their own start time. Last years Corinthian had about 15 e-27's but they started with the sports boats. Do you e-27 boys & girls have any conflicts that would diminish about a 15ish boat turn out on that day?....Let me know....Thanks RC

Quote Originally Posted by Lightspeed View Post
    Drafting up the SI's for the Corinthian Race on March 25th. I would like to do a reverse start like we did for the 2016 Round the Rocks with the e-27 having their own start time. Last years Corinthian had about 15 e-27's but they started with the sports boats. Do you e-27 boys & girls have any conflicts that would diminish about a 15ish boat turn out on that day?....Let me know....Thanks RC
    Corinthian Race is on the Express 27 season schedule so I'd expect to have a good turnout of Expresses.

Any day I don't have to compete at the Start Line or on the course with a fleet of Express 27s is a good day for me! Since the Corinthian seems to be part of their season, i vote for a separate Start Time! But then I voted with the majority in November and still lost, so who knows? ;-( -- Pat

Corinthian Race of March 25 is on my Express 27 schedule. No conflicts, expect at least 10 E27's. Glad to have our own start. SDK