Thread: SHF Report

Default SHF Report

01:40 - 42 boats started, 31 have retired, 9 have finished, 2 are still Racing...
    First multi to finish Ma s Rover 20:59:02 First mono to finish Six Brothers 22:31:19

The race closed at 06:00 with 2 boat still on the course. Both are in contact with RC and now motoring. RC will stay on station until they reach the gate. Last finisher was at 00:17:06. Two Wyliecats finished only 1min 43 sec apart..

Everyone home safe and sound. Zzzz time!

Thanks Race Deck.

That's dedication! What a long night. Thanks to all on Race Deck We truly couldn't do it without you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gamayun View Post
    That's dedication! What a long night. Thanks to all on Race Deck We truly couldn't do it without you!!
    Here here. Thank you race deck!!

I am awake from my needed nap and have posted prelim results. Your Race Deck was Tom Patterson, Steve Katzman, Mike Mannix & Linda Farabee...I also want to thank Jacky for loaning Dura Mater and Tom for Jou Jou, letting the RC use their boats as com/committee boats while GGYC ran another race of the deck.....I do need to clean up the split J flag not sure what happened but does not effect the prelim results....