Thread: Tablet and software

Default Tablet and software

My Android based tablet is acting up. Any recommendations either Apple OS or Android. Also, what software do you like for downloading grib files.

Thanks,

JB

Quote Originally Posted by Submarino View Post
    My Android based tablet is acting up. Any recommendations either Apple OS or Android. Also, what software do you like for downloading grib files.Thanks,JB
    I'll be sailing up the Delta July 2 still using MX Mariner on a Nexis 7. This is my third Nexus 7. I dropped the first two :-/
    and the screens cracked. Sometimes there is a flurry of activity on DM and electronics suffer. I'm looking at a Galaxy tablet for next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Philpott View Post
    I'll be sailing up the Delta July 2 still using MX Mariner on a Nexis 7. This is my third Nexus 7. I dropped the first two :-/
    and the screens cracked. Sometimes there is a flurry of activity on DM and electronics suffer. I'm looking at a Galaxy tablet for next time.
    Love my galaxy tablet. Needs an impact/water resistant case though. I'm learning https://opencpn.org/OpenCPN/info/about.html on laptop- haven't tried android version.
    thanks
    Bob
    Last edited by K38Bob; 06-26-2017 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by K38Bob View Post
    Love my galaxy tablet. Needs an impact/water resistant case though. I'm learning opencpn on laptop- haven't tried android version.
    thanks Bob
    Which galaxy tab do you have? MX Mariner = $10.99. Every time I get a new tablet it re-loads for free. I choose to think that the developer likes singlehanders ;-)
    Whoever he/she is - it is a great little software package to which you can download NOAA charts for free. For Free. Whooee!

Quote Originally Posted by Philpott View Post
    Which galaxy tab do you have? MX Mariner = $10.99. Every time I get a new tablet it re-loads for free. I choose to think that the developer likes singlehanders ;-)
    Whoever he/she is - it is a great little software package to which you can download NOAA charts for free. For Free. Whooee!
    8.0 http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/gal...67ZWAATT-specs