Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2017 LatePac anyone headed out?

Default 2017 LatePac anyone headed out?

Hey, I missed the boat in registering for the LongPac this summer, is anyone doing the latepac? If so, what dates? My hope is to somehow get it doen before the winds die or the winter storms come in.

I'd be interested in doing another qualifier ...

I am hoping to do a qualifying run before the end of October. Two relatively small tasks on my list before heading out, a tiller for my e-rudder, hoping to make a nice one, but to get the qualifier done before will probably resort to a garden tool handle. Also a sea stove, saved this task for the end, as how hard could it be to find and install one??? Harder than I thought, see my posts elsewhere here trying to find one. Could go without, but 3-4 days without coffee??

I have a Sea Swing around somewhere in the boat boat storage area, aka garage. If I can find it, it's yours. Pat Broderick

Pat, that would be very appreciated!!

Planning to do a qualifying run out to 126.4, starting early Saturday. I was loaned a SPOT, thanks Greg! And a stove, thanks Jackie! Pat needed to deal with a little fire up north so we couldn't do a hand-off of his stove in time for this run. I've linked a few SSS'ers into the SPOT "OK" message, so I've asked them to post the location link here. Nervous, first time overnight offshore.

Quote Originally Posted by FUGU-W30 View Post
    Planning to do a qualifying run out to 126.4, starting early Saturday. I was loaned a SPOT, thanks Greg! And a stove, thanks Jackie! Pat needed to deal with a little fire up north so we couldn't do a hand-off of his stove in time for this run. I've linked a few SSS'ers into the SPOT "OK" message, so I've asked them to post the location link here. Nervous, first time overnight offshore.
    Our thought are with you, Chris! Looking forward to the stories 😱

Have a great ride Chris!!

Can't wait to hear about it!

Fair winds Chris, stay safe.

DH