Thread: Drakes Bay Sat Start Help

Default Drakes Bay Sat Start Help

Racers, I see YRA has Sat race posted. I did received the finish times via text last night but no Fleet start times. I have tried to raise YRA RC with no luck and heard there was a general recall at Sat start. Jibeset will not except finish with out starts....Help me out here and I can get Sat race posted. What were the start time for our SSS Flags A, F, G, H, and J....Thanks....Rick

A started on time at 0945. I think D had the recall and pushed the rest of the start times back 5 min. I was in H and started at 1025. J would have been 1030, etc.

Thanks, that helps, I know YRA RC has been busy. I did hear about the BD grounding and I did get several calls YRA/CG looking for slip info on some missing boats. Appears all are home safe now...I am just trying to calm the racers cups on the bars...

Quote Originally Posted by Lightspeed View Post
    Thanks, that helps, I know YRA RC has been busy. I did hear about the BD grounding and I did get several calls YRA/CG looking for slip info on some missing boats. Appears all are home safe now...I am just trying to calm the racers cups on the bars...
    Yeah, it was exciting to say the least. Very challenging conditions last night and a real slog fest getting there. I'm waiting for someone to start posting their thoughts. I don't want to be first At least the evening sky was amazing with the Perseid shower putting on quite the show!

Name:  CA_CC.JPG
Views: 276
Size:  55.1 KB Yep, if Cal Condor had issues (per Pressure Drop, Thx Eric) all are excused. I did chat with past Commodore Al and heard everyone had a bit of a windy night....Hang in there for the results....I am trying to get info....R