Thread: HMB Race Thanks

Default HMB Race Thanks

I wanted to thank all who came out and raced Sat and also a few other thanks:

1) Bob and GGYC for the race deck platform to start.
    2) Race Deck crew: Kristen, SSS Treasure: Max Crittenden/INISCAW: John Woodworth/Owl; Todd Olsen/Windtrip Infinity: Larry Vito/Wind Speed; and Greg Ashby/Nightmare's wife Tish (sp?)
    3) HMBYC, coordination and hospitality: Carliane Johnson/Kynntana; Dave Morris/Tri & Fly; and Scott, the supper chief and his crew!

Vallejo 1-2 is next!!! Always a fun raft up adventure.....RC

Quote Originally Posted by Lightspeed View Post
    I wanted to thank all who came out and raced Sat and also a few other thanks: 1) Bob and GGYC for the race deck platform to start.
    2) Race Deck crew: Kristen, SSS Treasure: Max Crittenden/INISCAW: John Woodworth/Owl; Todd Olsen/Windtrip Infinity: Larry Vito/Wind Speed; and Greg Ashby/Nightmare's wife Tish (sp?) 3) HMBYC, coordination and hospitality: Carliane Johnson/Kynntana; Dave Morris/Tri & Fly; and Scott, the supper chief and his crew! Vallejo 1-2 is next!!! Always a fun raft up adventure.....RC
    Thank YOU, Rick! And please give some thought to that "Perpetual Race Chair" suggestion I made last night. You're the best!

Hearty thank you !! to our race deck, and HMBYC crew for their wonderful hospitality!!

Thanks to everyone for providing a fun race and raft up!!