Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Seminars

Richmond YC's docks start at "F" by the entrance and go down to "A" up by the clubhouse.

Slip assignments:

Owl - Side-tie on the end of E-dock (dock is 47')
    Nightmare - E-68 (second fairway)
    Crinan II - E-60 (second fairway)
    Dura Mater - E-52 (second fairway) This is Rags' slip and yes, you may use her BLUE dock lines
    Red Sky - E-45 (first fairway)
    JouJou - E-43 (first fairway)
    Domino - Side-tie on the end of D-dock (75' total)
    Tortuga - D-40 (third fairway)

There is still space with Domino on the end of D-dock, a couple slips on C-dock and maybe some space up near the shore. So if you're just seeing this, come on over and we'll find you a spot. I'll probably be out near the end of E-dock. Call me on Ch. 71 if you don't see me and need to be told where to go

Big thanks to RYC and John Dinwiddie for making this so easy!

Carliane will be there but without Kynntana She's indisposed right now. If you need crew for your E-rud race, please let me know! I'll be bringing sailing gear and looking forward to checking out everyone's progress. Here's a pic of my arch and solar panel with Michael Jefferson and Rhett, a friend in my marina. It's still a work in progress; hence the boat hooks holding up the SSB antenna. These guys worked like crazy yesterday, in the rain and cold, to get the arch up, and continued working late into the night after I returned from a job I was doing in Vacaville. Mike and I have been working on building this arch for months now although we initially started talking about it almost 3 years ago. I am so pleased with everything we did, and have been doing, and wish I could show you all. I will soon!

Name:  Arch and solar panel_3Mar18.jpg
Views: 504
Size:  1.76 MB

I found this detailed chart of the docks:
    http://richmondyc.org/ResourceCenter...0a.pdf&print=1

When you told your doctor that you were going to sail across the Pacific Ocean alone in a small boat, what was the response?

Exactly.

So here’s your chance to ask all those difficult questions and not have them included in your medical record, which might or might not become available to the FBI in the next data breach.

This seminar will also cover the topic of provisioning. Cliff Shaw will tell you what he carries aboard Rainbow, his 10m Crowther custom catamaran. This one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQzHZviYaDA

Ruben Gabriel will describe the provisions on a Moore 24. hahaha. Yeah. A Moore 24. This one's for you, Rusty!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thank you Jackie.

I will be there at least a half hour early in case anyone wants to chat.
    Here is a narrated video slideshow that contains much of the content that will be presented.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4tuSEo...ature=youtu.be

Todd

Will there be a webinar?
    Thanks!

Hi All -
    apologies, I was all set to post the link to the webinar, but evidently didn't hit send yesterday afternoon.

regardless, feel free to watch the recording at your leisure with this link.

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/reg...44760859402241

best, DH

Sorry if it is somewhere obvious, but can someone direct me to the link for the webcast of the February 21st "Return Trip & Shipping Logistics" seminar? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by tboussie View Post
    Sorry if it is somewhere obvious, but can someone direct me to the link for the webcast of the February 21st "Return Trip & Shipping Logistics" seminar? Thanks.
    David will know. He checks this site every morning.

Sorry, it's not completely obvious, but I have just made it very simple.
    I have added a channel that holds all 5 of the previously recorded webinars.
    Go Here https://www.gotostage.com/channel/5d...0eac1cd3aa4eb3

Now, down the road this may change as I am limited to 5 videos that can be posted.
    I will work that out before the last seminar

DH