Thread: SSS Race Information Officer in Clipper Round the World Race

Default SSS Race Information Officer in Clipper Round the World Race

Our own singlehander and board member Harmon Shragge s/v French Kiss continues to sail, he's just not in our local pond. He is currently participating in the Clipper 2017-2018 Round the World Race.

Here's the most recent email from him, which explains why registration approvals for the SSS Vallejo 1-2 race might take a couple of days: He's doing them in between sailing and working and being a father and husband:

"I am off to Cape Town on the 21st of this month, but will have effectively checked out several days before that. We leave Cape Town on October 31st and arrive in Fremantle on approximately November 25th.

I am on Team Garmin.

I am also planning to return to Sydney to join my boat for the Rolex Sydney to Hobart in late December, and then in April-June as we race from Seattle to New York via the canal.

I am sure to have a newfound respect for singlehanded sailing upon my return.

I will miss you all, and will be happy to continue my SSS duties when I am not at sea.

Thanks, Harmon

If you are interested in following Harmon on Team Garmin, see here:

http://clipperroundtheworld.com/team/garmin/crew/leg3
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Philippe Jamotte, is also on this leg of the Clipper Race. "PJ" is crew aboard SANYA SERENITY COAST, currently standing 4th in miles to go. "PJ" will also be crewing on Leg 6, the notoriously rugged N. Pacific leg.... Good luck to all.