Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your Boat Here

Quote Originally Posted by Gamayun View Post
    Umm, only TransPac boats.....I guess that doesn't mean K either. Oh well. Here's another of DM. I always enjoy pictures of pretty boats (and badass skippers), no matter what the criteria!
    Oh my gosh! Do you two coordinate your teasing? Transpac and potential Transpac boats here so people are inspired!! Call it the aspirational thread. Sort of a precursor to the March 2018 Cruise-In ...
    Last edited by Philpott; 11-24-2017 at 08:42 AM.

Mike Cunningham's Jacqueline (the boat) in Nawiliwili
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Like 2016, 2014 was an active hurricane season. Here's Frolic and SHTP'ers Brian Cline and Brian Boschma in Nawiliwili as the docks were covered by Julio's storm surge:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/21jGfPZbg4FpGhDc2

We were very fortunate that Julio didn't landfall on Kauai. Brian B and I sailed Frolic home below Julio as she chased another SHTP vet, Peter Heiberg on Scaramouche, but then, as Frolic approached CA, we had to divert N to avoid Maria as she traveled N...

Quote Originally Posted by hodgmo View Post
    Like 2016, 2014 was an active hurricane season. Here's Frolic and SHTP'ers Brian Cline and Brian Boschma in Nawiliwili as the docks were covered by Julio's storm surge:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/21jGfPZbg4FpGhDc2

We were very fortunate that Julio didn't landfall on Kauai. Brian B and I sailed Frolic home below Julio as she chased another SHTP vet, Peter Heiberg on Scaramouche, but then, as Frolic approached CA, we had to divert N to avoid Maria as she traveled N...
    Wow! the water surface is usually three or four feet below the concrete docks at high tide.